Day 10: Someone I need to let go, or wish I didn’t know

What is 30 days of truth?

Someone I need to let go...

No one.

Everyone that I know or interact with somehow belongs in my life. They all contribute to who I am, and who I am becoming. Would it make my life easier to remove some of them from the equation? Sure, but this is a life quest. Part of that quest is to grow as a person, and having to deal with a diverse brew of people helps that growth.

Someone I wish I didn't know...

Angry-Hulk-Suki.

I can remain calm in most situations, but I do have a temper on me. And when I snap, I snap big.

Not something I'm proud of.

Which is why earlier this year I made the resolution to not get angry. And, although I don't have a perfect record since them, I have managed to keep my cool more often than I would have and I have been able to keep Angry-Hulk-Suki in check.

And that is something I am proud of.

3 Things to be grateful for:

1. Knowing many people who enrich my life.
2. Keeping my cool.
3. Oranges. Totally loving oranges at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?