Day 8: Someone who made my life hell

What is 30 days of truth?

I am grateful to say that in my life there has only been one time were I felt a person really went out of their way to make me miserable.

The scene: Girl meets boy, girl and boy likes each other, they date a while, girl ends the relationship, boy handles break-up with the opposite of finesse.

For a couple of weeks I after my life was awful. I was taunted, sent threats and worse. He then did something really terrible and I guess he realised that the line to the dark side was well and truly crossed.

I was left alone after that.

This was many, many years ago.

There was one other time where it is up for debate as to whether "hell" was what said party intended for me. But I'm not in the mood for debate. Then there have been moments when the actions of another made my life "hell" - or at least really bad. Usually though it was an unintentional side effect of a struggle they went through. And although not fun for me, eventually something I could understand.

Still, would prefer not to have any more of those moments.

3 Things to be grateful for:

1. Cheese
2. Sunny weather
2. Hindsight (although foresight would probably be better.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?