Day 2: Something I love about myself

What is 30 days of truth?

I love that I can get excited about the most ridiculous things. I can lie on my tummy and watch an ant, I can make a huge mess while baking, because I'm enjoying the feel of the flour on my hands. I am a sucker for funfairs and candyfloss and the circus.

Ant!

And what is even better?

I now have a two year old boy that gives me license to stop and look at the butterflies, mess with my hands in the sand, or jump up and down explaining just how cool the latest Thomas-trains (as my boy calls them) are.

Now I'm not the crazy lady anymore. Now, by seeing the world like an enthusiastic child, I am an involved mommy.

Now that's what I call win-win ;)

3 Things to be grateful for:

1. Above mentioned sprog took a nap this afternoon and gave me time to get some more work done.
2. Had a nice chat on the phone with my mom.
3. Girly TV time tonight, while hubbie is out (though I'll miss him dearly).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?