A day as good as any other

So I guess I could have waited a week or three and started this blog on thè day: January the first.

But why if December 8 was as good a day as any other?

And let's face it: if I can't start a blog on December 8 (or 9, or 10) and stick to it, what difference will January 1 make to my ability to persevere?

Absolutely nothing.

This is why, who knows how many new years ago, I decided that new year's resolutions are a big, fat waste of time. Now if I want to do something - I do it. Is my success rate any higher? Can't tell, didn't keep count. But it does mean that I don't have to wait a week or three to go on any of my little quests.

And if I fail?

Well, since I don't have to wait for January 1 to come round again, I can try again the very next day.

Or any other day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

And then there were none