Toodles teddy bears

Okay, okay.

So being happy is so far a resolution I seem to be able to mostly keep. But ya know, it's a pretty big resolution. So I decided to have a few smaller ones.

One of them, more by necessity than exact choice, is to be better with plants. Hubbie and I planted the first crops of our new veg and herb garden (nope, not an euphemism), which means that if I would like to live the dream of eating a homemade pizza topped with homemade veggies and herbs, I better get all green fingery. Not something I am by birth.

But that aside, my resolution for February is this: Sexy sleepwear.

Stop looking so confused.

Sexy sleepwear.

I know that hubbie will love me always and always, purple nighty covered in teddy bears and all, but I want to feel sexier.

Do you remember that scene in Memoirs of a Geisha where she made the chap fall off his bicycle with a single look? Now I'm not looking to make people fall off anything, but as cute as my teddy bears are, not very empowering.

The sad thing is, teddy bears don't even make me feel like a naughty school girl. Naughty school girl I could still work with. But nearing 30, should I still be wearing sleepwear my mommy gave me?

I think not.

So tonight I am wearing pink semi-see-through negligee to bed. And before you think I am desperate to score I'm not.

Teddy bears work just fine for that :)



To hubbie: Sorry if I shared too much information. I'm not sure if you wanted everyone to know we are gardeners...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?