Week 7 (52 weeks of me)


This week my self-portrait is combined with “getting the job done”.

I am currently working on updating my website (although I feel a complete redesign coming on) and decided I need a picture of me in my little studio, hard at work.

So here it is:

Getting the shot

Set my camera up on a tripod and used the 10 second timer to get myself in position.
The model is my son; the camera you see in my hands is my back-up, my “proper” one taking the shot.
Main light source, strobe with umbrella, camera flash set to 1/16 for fill.
Threw filter on the background strobe purely for interest.
f8, ISO100.

For interest sake , the shot I got...



What is the 52 week project about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?