Letting my hair down (Week 6 - 52w of me)

This past Tuesday I went to the Red Hot Chili Pepper concert at the Cape Town Stadium. Great time, with great friends, and I did receive an answer: I still do not like the taste of beer. Even the kind described to me as "sweet". (I won't fall for that again...)

Anyways, so inspired by the Chili Peppers of Red Hotness, I donned my little red dress and shook my hair about for this week's photo. The dress barely made it into the final crop. But it's about the hair, right?

Canon 60D
18 mm, f5.6, ISO 200, 1/250s
1 studio light and on camera flash for fill light.
Exposure set to Tungsten for the "blue" feel.
Basic adjustments in Camera Raw.

Letting my hair down. Or up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?