Bloggity blog blog blog

Blogging is supposed to be fun.

It's supposed to be a way of expressing yourself.

Possibly a way of blowing of steam, but usually I get bored about a quarter of the way through a rant post, so not great for me specifically.

But most importantly - blogging should be what you need it to be.

For me, blogging is a way to get my thoughts out of my head so that I can have space for the really important stuff, like remembering the lyrics to Evanescence songs and knowing all the names of the Thomas and Friends trains my son owns.

So if it is my blog, with my thoughts, and there for my needs, why do I feel guilty when I don't blog?

Ask my husband and he will categorise it under my (I hope charming) brokeness - along with getting buyers remorse before making a purchase and having to run to the microwave to stop it before it beeps (can't stand the beeping).

Well the answer - I don't know. Probably the same reason I feel guilty for not shaving my legs before I go to the gynae.

So since I don't have the answer, I'm just gonna leave it at that. Calming accepting that I will probably feel a little guilty for not going deeper.


Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?