The difference between right and right

My boy just started play school. He is 3 and a half, and in many ways I feel it's too young, but a chance for him to mingle with people of his own age is a very important factor.

Now my fridge can also be adorned with kiddy scribbles and even a heart made it to home for Valentine's day.

So reading about little Emma refusing to colour the mascot of a rival unie did make me smile, but also made me wonder...

How would I react if my kid decided he wouldn't do something at school, because he doesn't "believe" in it? Where is the line between sucking it up and doing what your teacher says, coz she said so, and standing up for yourself?

From what I read I'm with Emma's mom in her case.

As for my own kids, as I said, the eldest is in play school now, so I guess I'm bound to find out someday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?