Hush (week 3: 52 weeks of me)

Ever felt like screaming?

This week I tried to catch that on camera. Glad to say that this is not at all how I feel, just seemed like a fun self portrait.

Although, I have felt this way at some time in my past. Probably will again in future. In the meantime, a pic...

Hush
One exposure only.
28.0 mm;   20.0 sec;   f/18;   ISO 200;   Manual;   Compulsory flash firing.
White balance and noise reduction in Camera Raw, colour mask added in PhotoShop.

Original jpg from Raw file, cropped only, no additional editing.

Took me a couple (25 to be exact) of tries to hold the one side pose, quickly move to the other side and hold and then hold still in the middle. But I'm quite happy with the result. Not 100% what I had in my mind, but this kinda thing can suck me in and 400 photos later I am still not at 100%. So I stopped. Before I needed to scream ;)

What is this 52 week project about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?