Day 55 A 365photos challenge update

I had every intension of taking the time and improving my photography "eye."

Being able to see the shot before it's taken and spot the good shot when I see it.

Okay, so maybe learning that in a week or two is on the ambitious side, but I was hoping to at the very least pay attention. I didn't really. Somewhere along the line I got distracted with astrophotography, and my 365 challenge almost bordered on a chore every now and then.

But that said, I still think I got a few pretty beautiful shots with my Samsung Jet cell phone.

Here are my favourites of the past couple weeks:

Day 39 - Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder - a staged shot

Day 44 - Good morning, sunshine

Day 46 - The streets

Day 50 - Sunset

Day 51 - The field

I'm also very glad to have inspired Lee with this challenge. She has put her own, rather wonderful spin on it and you can find it at Ponderings from the Cape. The link is for Day 1, but she's almost two weeks into it now, and you'll find lovely inspirational quotes and books and links. And of course, photos.

And if you wonder what is a 365 photos challenge: you'll find the answer here :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

And then there were none