Clearing out the cobwebs...

It is a little frightening this blogging thing. Mainly because it so clearly shows that somewhere in April last year I stop doing the blogging thing. But, other things were more important, and although I hate that my 52 weeks of me ended in week 16, that simply is just life. 

(By the way, I've booked a self-portrait session for myself on Monday. I'm having a mini makeover by the people I'm hoping will be my new hair/make-up partners for my glamour/boudoir photo sessions, and therefore I have to try them personally and if I'm gonna be dolled up, I'm gonna take photos. Thinking of going with a gothy theme...)

I have been working hard building my business, and did a lot of studying and just plain hard slogging in 2013. Part of that included creating spaces if am proud of to practice my craft. I tossed a lot of stuff, painted, cleaned, painted, cleaned again (I'm a very messy painter) and tossed out more stuff. 

Then, I found it. Two large gift bags filled with the many many shattered pieces of mirror that was the subject of the last 52 weeks of me contribution. I've been keeping it, thinking I'll do some thing cool with it. Something inspirational. But, it's been 9 months, and nothing. I could've made a human in that time!

So I tossed the one bag, was gonna throw away the other, hesitated, started looking for a reason to keep it, and then put it in the bin and walked away. 

Sometimes, possible inspirational projects are nothing more than cobweb gatherers. 

It time to clear them out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?