Week 13 (of 52 that are supposed to be of me)


Yes, I am late with this post - very late, I know, but the picture was taken a week ago, I promise.

I just didn’t get around to loading it.

And here’s why...

I got a new speedlite I wanted to give a bit of a test, so the idea was moody, strong, side lighting.

I got everything set-up and started to do test shots. Tim joined me, but it’s okay, was just testing.




Then...


When it became clear he had no intention of leaving, I did...



And this happened...



At some point I decided enough is enough. My camera. My remote thingy. My flash. So I booted him out...

But, before I was ready to go...




At this point I gave up – so the test shot right at the top of this post, that is week 13.

(Cropped, brightened slightly, otherwise as shot.)

Comment using Facebook


Or use Blogger comment area below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first try

An ode to my hubbie

Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares?